 Robotics / RCX / 2231
    to analog as rcx is to programming plastic —Pat LaVarre
   With electronic circuit design, as with the plastic mechanics and computer programming of the RCX, do people play somewhere near here? I ask now because recently my local planetarium sold me an "Elenco snap circuits" kit: (URL) me, those Elenco snap (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: to analog as rcx is to programming plastic —Pat LaVarre
     (...) From offline: "It wouldn't be analog if you couldn't break it!". :-) Pat LaVarre (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: to analog as rcx is to programming plastic —Chris Phillips
   (...) ...snip... This reminds me of a modular circuit design set that my family had when I was very young. Circuit elements were housed in square plastic boxes about 1-inch on a side. The cases were clear plastic, except for the tops, which were (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: to analog as rcx is to programming plastic —Mark Riley
   (...) Chris! I had the same kit as a kid! I've been trying to remember the name of it for a little while now. Every once in a while I search on eBay hoping it might show up in an auction... No luck so far. I remember the tray was made of metal and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)