 Robotics / RCX / 2231
  to analog as rcx is to programming plastic

With electronic circuit design, as with the plastic mechanics and computer programming of the RCX, do people play somewhere near here? I ask now because recently my local planetarium sold me an "Elenco snap circuits" kit: (URL) me, those Elenco snap (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: to analog as rcx is to programming plastic

(...) From offline: "It wouldn't be analog if you couldn't break it!". :-) Pat LaVarre (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: to analog as rcx is to programming plastic

(...) ...snip... This reminds me of a modular circuit design set that my family had when I was very young. Circuit elements were housed in square plastic boxes about 1-inch on a side. The cases were clear plastic, except for the tops, which were (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: to analog as rcx is to programming plastic

(...) Chris! I had the same kit as a kid! I've been trying to remember the name of it for a little while now. Every once in a while I search on eBay hoping it might show up in an auction... No luck so far. I remember the tray was made of metal and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)