 Robotics / RCX / 2187
  Re: USB Tower Performance [was leJOS/BricxCC news]

In a recent post, John Hansen raised some questions about USB Tower [1] quad speed downloading and [2] varioustimeouts and difficulty with certain optocdes. Here's a bit of an explanation. Lots of technical detail for those that are interested. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: USB Tower Performance [was leJOS/BricxCC news]

(...) Doh! I forgot about Odd parity and the USB tower. I will see about fixing that little problem. Is your quad speed boot loader source significantly different from Kekoa's fastdl.s (with the parity disabling code removed)? I'd like to see it if (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)