 Robotics / RCX / 2154
    Ball Passing between RCX Robots —Kelvin Goh
   Hello everyone, I'm currently fooling around with my Mindstorms to get two RCX robots to ball pass between them. As there are only 3 inputs on RCX, I've used 1 for ball sensing, 1 for a touch sensor(to feel for the ball) and 1 which I'm planning to (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)