 Robotics / RCX / 2121
    Re: DCC for the RCX —Brian B. Alano
    (...) That would be ideal, IMHO. It would allow, among other things, LNP to be used for PC to LDCC communication. At IndyLUG, we've been wishing for DCC L-gauge since inception. The word "thanks" simply doesn't cover it, Mark. Congratulations on (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

        Re: DCC for the RCX —Brian B. Alano
   (Sorry, did FUT to .legos, but didn't post to it. I'm such a newbie!) (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)