 Robotics / RCX / 2071
    Re: Transmitting a message from the RCX to the PC —Chris Phillips
   (...) This is a good technique for addressing messages to an individual RCX, and I've used it myself on many occasions. In this case, it is your RCX or NQC program on the 'bot that is "responding" or "not responding" either by taking action or (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Transmitting a message from the RCX to the PC —Steven Lane
   (...) This is what I was wondering about. You have defined the core problem that needs solving (I was going to ask you to do that). So it seems we can have one PC to RCX link or multiple RCX's but not both, darn! (...) My initial idea/solution would (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)