 Robotics / RCX / 203
    Re: idiot's guide to programming the rcx —Chris Phillips
   (...) The almost universal answer to the question "what is the best/easiest alternative programming language for the RCX" is three little letters: "NQC." If you are at all comfortable with programming in a "scripted" language like BASIC, then you (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: idiot's guide to programming the rcx —Tom Boucher
   Ooooh. thanks for posting all those links. Nice to find all the various programming software out there. Tom (Having just cracked the box on his Mindstorms he got for his birthday in August) Chris Phillips <chris.phillips@comp...oards.com> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: idiot's guide to programming the rcx —Chris Phillips
   (...) The truth is, I got all those links from the Mindstorms Internals web site. And I got there from here! (Actually, I originally found my way to LUGNET from Mindstorms Internals, and I've practically lived here ever since.) (...) Belated Happy (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)