 Robotics / RCX / 2014
    RCX ROM —Michael Franklin Bosu
   Hi, I am trying to add a serial/IR port communication library to an RTOS. I am using the rom functions, can someone help me with the passing of the arguments: for instance what do i pass for this function: byte send_btes(short code, byte opcode, (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)