 Robotics / RCX / 1912
Re: Save the RIS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:46:22 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Paul Kleniewski writes:
This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and
rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX
enthusiasts there are.

Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from
obliterating the RIS line of products.

If you love and enjoy the RIS kit, and are wanting to have the product line
continue on for many more years, please reply to the last message of this
thread, and add your name, state (if possible), and country to the bottom of
the list.
Please remove ONLY the ">"s from the post so as to avoid the "new message
percentage" error.

People wanting the RIS line to continue:

Timothy Schroeder, NH, USA
David Koudys, Ontario, Canada (own 4 RCX's)
Stephane Simard, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Laszlo Meszaros, Pomaz, Hungary
Haydar Gokmen, London, UK (own 2 RCX's)
Paul Pixel Kleniewski, Warsaw, Poland
Juan Riera, Barquisimeto, Venezuela