 Robotics / RCX / 1866
    Re: Ultimate Builders Set for Mac? —Dean Herington
   James, Thanks for the helpful info! If a PC is really needed only for reading the build instructions, do you think I could read them using Virtual PC running on my Mac? Dean (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Ultimate Builders Set for Mac? —Barney Hilken
   All the instructions on the UBS CD are jpegs and quicktime movs. This means that you can read them on a mac without using virtual PC, and if you have Quicktime Pro, you can join them all together as a slide show. Look on the CD in shared/build. I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)