 Robotics / RCX / 1865
  Re: Ultimate Builders Set for Mac?

The LEGO pieces you get with the Ultimate Builders Set are a nice addition to any collection. However, the software with all the instructions for all the models only runs on the PC. All the behaviors are completely possible with Robolab but without (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Ultimate Builders Set for Mac?

James, Thanks for the helpful info! If a PC is really needed only for reading the build instructions, do you think I could read them using Virtual PC running on my Mac? Dean (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Ultimate Builders Set for Mac?

All the instructions on the UBS CD are jpegs and quicktime movs. This means that you can read them on a mac without using virtual PC, and if you have Quicktime Pro, you can join them all together as a slide show. Look on the CD in shared/build. I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)