 Robotics / RCX / 1749
Re: RCX Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:22:47 GMT

Hi,

the sensor page from Michael Gasperi contains all informations you need.
http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm

Yo can find schematics and small programs that show the function of many
sensors. And the very best ... Michael tells a lot details for homebrew
sensors.

If you look at his page you will see everything you wanted to know and you
will get a lot of links to more sensor pages.

Hi Michael, I forgot to tell you all this things, .... I like your page and
the book "Extreme Mindstorms" you wrote together with Dave Baum, Ralf Hempel
and Luis Villa.

Ralf

Am 2002-07-25 20:19 Uhr schrieb "Gaurav Bhatnagar" unter