 Robotics / RCX / 1674
1673  |  1675
Subject:
[ANN] pbForth Assembler for the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:54:26 GMT

With the release of pbForth 2.1.2 last week, I've finally got things
stable enough to warrant adding some really neat tutorials.

This week, thanks to Darin Johnson, I am happy to announce that
you can write new words in assembler right on the RCX! Darin
has been kind enough to allow me to distribute the source code for
his H8/300 assembler after doing some minor rework to allow it
to work with pbForth.

See the new tutorial at:

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth/scripts/howtoRCXAssembler.html>

Please remember to email me with any problems. Even better is email
describing new features or documents you'd like to see. Best of all is
email encouraging me to keep working on this in my spare time.

Cheers,

Ralph