 Robotics / RCX / 1657
    What happened to Spirit.ocx? —Kenny Horn
   Hello.. I've just upgraded my RIS 1.0 to version 2.0 and it appears Lego have stopped using the Spirit.ocx. I'm a little confused, I've used the spirit.ocx within Macromedia Director in the past to write interfaces and programs to control my RCX. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: What happened to Spirit.ocx? —Rainer Balzerowski
   (...) Hi Kenny, Spirit.ocx can only be used with the serial tower. RIS 2.0 contains a USB-tower, so spirit.ocx doesn't work anymore. Have a look at this message. (URL) a replacement for spirit.ocx is announced. Regards, Rainer (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: What happened to Spirit.ocx? —Jeff McClain
   (...) Hum...so then how do I get Visual NQC to work? I installed RIS 2.0 on my computer, and try to use Visual NQC and it errors out with a "Component 'SPIRIT.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" Is (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)