 Robotics / RCX / 1643
Re: can you use the old type 9v motor with an RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:23:21 GMT

I use this motor for a spindle motor to drive the cutter on my machines.
Just ordered another for a new project.

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
I am refering to the old type thats rectangular with 4x5 studs on top.