 Robotics / RCX / 1618
  pbrick.dll

Hi everyone, I found this replacement controller of the spirit.ocx Does anyone know if there is any documentation for pbrick.dll?Or is it the same as for the spirit.ocx? Another question:Does the pbrick.dll support the USB tower that comes in the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: pbrick.dll

(...) spirit.ocx (...) as for the spirit.ocx? (...) comes in the (...) Hi, I don't know about pbrick.dll, but Lego finally made the RIS2 SDK available. Besides a linkable API dll ("Ghost") it also contains a COM server with functionality similar to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)