 Robotics / RCX / 1591
  Rail Racers track operation details

I have finally documented how the current Rail Racers race track is controlled and configured. I hope to had more detailed information on each individual component soon, as well as the source code for the RCXs (developed in NCQ). The basic overview (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Rail Racers track operation details

(...) Just checked out railracers.com and none of the images (on the setup page) display. ROSCO FUT: lugnet.publish (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)