 Robotics / RCX / 1573
Re: My Lego Mindstorms.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:53:37 GMT

Nice work! I like the way the RCX is a part of the shape of the racer. It
looks like a lively machine at that gear ratio. The cockpit is also well
equipped. Thanks for sharing.

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Derek" <Xpack1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gp79DJ.E7p@lugnet.com...
Hi all this is my lego mindstorms racer I built for a compatition at
michigan lurance uv.  1 touch 2 motors. took a week to build LOL

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Derekk/TrainPhoto/Robot1/dsc00004.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Derekk/TrainPhoto/Robot1/dsc00005.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Derekk/TrainPhoto/Robot1/dsc00006.jpg