 Robotics / RCX / 1569
Re: Vision Command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 15:47:32 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Jason Hill writes:
I just got Vision command for christmas. Because I am out of town I tried it
on a laptop. The setup required the windows 98 CD. I have a CD with the
windows 98 setup but it is not the original CD and the VC setup didn't like
it. Is there any way to install the software without the windows CD?

Thanks

QBF

Jason, many of the files are probably in the CAB files on your hard drive.
When it asks you for a missing file from your WIN98 disk, refer it to
C:\windows\options\cabs.  Vision Command works fine with Win98.

Jerry