 Robotics / RCX / 1545
    Forced to use IR Tower? —Francis Perea
   Hi all, sorry if off-topic, but perhaps anybody knows if there is anyway to communicate with RCX through my laptop ir port. Actually I connect with my Palm through COM4, but when I set Bricxcc to this port says can't find robot. Thanks Francis (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Forced to use IR Tower? —John Hansen
   (...) If I understand you correctly, you wish to use the IR port built into your laptop instead of the IR tower. To the best of my knowledge this is not possible. John Hansen (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Forced to use IR Tower? —Francis Perea
   (...) built into your (...) this is not (...) You understood me correctly. <snip> :-( (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)