 Robotics / RCX / 1543
    Use RCX-ROM-image in a H8/3294? —Matthias Heinrichs
   Hi all, I downloaded and decompiled the ROM-image of my RCX. It uses a H8/3292 which is only available as a Mask-ROM-type. When I look at the code (and at (URL) of course) and compare the addresses with the adress space map in the datasheet of the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)