 Robotics / RCX / 1512
    Mindstroms 2.0 and NT —John Carrasquillo
   Hello Everyone: My first post here. Any way I can install the 2.0 cd on a NT laptop. Or is it possible to install just the firmware and then NQC? Any work arounds at all? Thanks JohnC (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Mindstroms 2.0 and NT —Simeon H.K. Fitch
   (...) I have installed it with no problem on Win2K. Do you have a full RIS 2.0 with the USB tower? If so, you are probably out of luck for NT. I've heard you can by the serial tower from pitsco-dacta, which should allow you to use NQC on NT fine. (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)