 Robotics / RCX / 1508
  2.0 Firmware Summary/FAQ?

Is there an online summary of the changes/new features in the RCX 2.0 firmware somewhere? I have the "Extreme Mindstorms" book which has a good summary of 2.0 in Chapter 4, but I was looking for something I could download and print off to hand out (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)