 Robotics / RCX / 1492
  What is a typical Mac here?

Hi all, I'd like to know what constitutes a typical Mindstorms Mac system. I'm trying to verify my new pbForth system, and it runs (slowly) on a PPC 6100/60 and pretty darn good on a G3/240 I'm considering getting a used PPC/180 to test with, but I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)