 Robotics / RCX / 1448
1447  |  1449
Subject:
RcxCC & Fair Play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:08:41 GMT

Phenominal cosmic power.  Itty bitty living space.

I get to maintain RcxCC and deal with everything that comes with it - namely
the attention of TLC lawyers.  I got a nice e-mail today from the fair play
folks asking me to change it to something that doesn't use the word RCX.

Any preferences for a new name?

I'm thinking about maybe calling it BrickCC (Brick Command Center).  Not
very original, I know.  NQCcc?  RobotCC?  Something completely different?
If you have any ideas or opinions on the matter let me know.

Thanks,

John Hansen