 Robotics / RCX / 1410
  Using two RCX bricks in one robot

I'm kicking around the idea of building a Mindstorm's based entry for the Trinity College Fire-Fighting Home Robot Contest (see (URL) ). I may be mistaken, but it seems impractical to attempt this task with a single brick... there just don't seem (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Using two RCX bricks in one robot

As long as there is some surface for the IR to bounce off, the bricks do not have to face each other. Sending messages is the technique that is used and is very effective. You can do this with any of the various programming languages. -- Bob Fay (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)