 Robotics / RCX / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
RCX JVM port status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 19:08:41 GMT

I have created a web page for the RCX JVM port.  It contains a brief
description of the project, who is working on it, the task decomposition,
and the status of those tasks.

If anyone is interested in working on the project, please send me email.

The URL is:
  http://misc.traveller.com/rcxjvm/

John A. Tamplin Traveller Information Services
jat@LiveOnTheNet.COM 2104 West Ferry Way
256/705-7007 - FAX 256/705-7100 Huntsville, AL 35801