 Robotics / RCX / 1367
    Re: Communicatin between NQC and legOS —Zhengrong Zang
   Hi I met the same problem as you, I want to communiate between two RCXs, one is using NQC and one is using legOS, do you know how to communicate by IR Message? Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Communicatin between NQC and legOS —Rainer Balzerowski
   Hi Zhengrong, sorry, but no, I don't know a solution for this problem, and discarded this approach. If someone get it working, i would be intereted as well. Rainer (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)