 Robotics / RCX / 1340
    RCX 2.0 Difference —Gareth Williams
   I have got both an RCX1.0 and RCX2.0 unit. The RCX2.0 has a much less sensitive IR port. I would use the remote control to send messages and start and stop programs and to trigger motors. With the RCX1.0 the remote could be pointed at the unit and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)