 Robotics / RCX / 1337
  Re: Rechargeable Batteries

In article <3B69FD3A.3DA7E73A@c...ects.com>, "Frank Caggiano" <caggiano@crystal-objects.com> wrote: I'm surprised no one has mentioned rechargable lithium as used in, e.g., laptops. Rather expensive, but the hold a fair amount of charge. Would they (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Rechargeable Batteries

(...) They have a higher voltage of about 3V and are tricky to charge, if you don't do it right they have a tendency to explode. I've never seen standalone cells and charger. Jürgen (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)