 Robotics / RCX / 1305
    Re: Maximum sample rate (turn rate) for rotation sensor —Dave Baum
   When using the standard firmware, sensors are sampled every 3 ms. The rotation sensor uses a quadrature encoder with a 1:4 gearing between the axle and the encoder, so there are 16 "ticks" per revolution of the axle. The decoding routine in the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Maximum sample rate (turn rate) for rotation sensor —Gary Lucas
   Dave and Luis, Thank you both for the information. I'm big admirer of the work you've done for the RCX community. (...) I see. (60/0.003)/16 = 1250 And if you were worried about the Sampling Theorem you would divide that in half just to be sure.. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)