 Robotics / RCX / 1293
1292  |  1294
Subject:
newby question, anyway to say not greater than?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:12:23 GMT

Hello everyone,
I am in the midst of my first programming attempt in years, attempting to
discriminate 3 levels of light with a light sensor, and have it do different
things depending on the maximum light intensity.  This works fine for the
upper and lower values, but since the light intensity is not fixed, ie the
robot sensor is approaching one of 3 intensities, I could really use a "not
greater than function" for the mid intensity light source.  It senses the
brighter light source at a farther distance, instead of the mid intensity light.
Thanks
Michel Magnan