 Robotics / RCX / 1286
  Re: spirit.ocx and catching errors using MSVisualC++ 6.0

hi Rainer, to bad, but again a negative answer ;-( I had the same question a few months ago (using Delphi, but that doesn't matter): quote===...=== The spirit.ocx definies a number of events (far more than in the ocx documentation are mentioned), (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: spirit.ocx and catching errors using MSVisualC++ 6.0

Hi Stef, (...) damned ! (...) Hmm, spirit.ocx off topic ?? I don't think this is off topic. They offer it with the following words (from pbrick.pdf) : " .... This technical reference guide is published to allow more creative freedom in the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)