 Robotics / RCX / 1285
1284  |  1286
Subject:
spirit.ocx and catching errors using MSVisualC++ 6.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:32:23 GMT

Hi All,

does anyone manage to catch errors thrown from spirit.ocx ?
I try to catch the error thrown from the Poll comand.
The "Controlling LEGO Programmable Bricks Technical Reference" (pbrick.pdf)
tells me that the application using the Poll(xx,yy) Command should have an
error handler.

Using

try{
  Poll(xx,yy);
}
catch(CException* e){
  // handle exception
}

seems not ot work. Am I doing something wrong ?
Is there another way to handle errors using MSVC++6.0 ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Rainer