 Robotics / RCX / 1258
  Re: RCX Controlled Mobile De-coupler

(...) Hi Zhengrong my name is Tony and I’m new to train stuff. I used to be a big space guy. But now I’ve turned into a train guy sine I started helping out in train shows. I would like to learn more about your inventions with trains. I’ve been on (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)