 Robotics / RCX / 1252
    Library —Gordon Bentley
   I have written a tiny messaging package for lejos. What I'm having trouble with is where to put it and it's class files so that I can use it in my lejos programs just like one of the lejos classes/packages. Currently I have to place a copy of my (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)