 Robotics / RCX / 1196
  AI, Neural Nets

A month ago or so, I read a message which had a link about Lego and Artificial Intelligence (is not the van dam one). I remember it had several videos: -Simple Method -Adaline -Neural net ... The higher level the better results. Does anyone know (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)