 Robotics / RCX / 1184
  another sensor multiplexer

Features 3 potmeters 10 switches 3 external analog inputs 3 status LEDs test terminals (URL) Mientki (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: another sensor multiplexer

Calling that just "another sensor multiplexer" is a big understatement. It has to be the mother of all multiplexers. Nice work. Stef Mientki <s.mientki@ids.kun.nl> wrote in message news:3ACE4422.C15242....kun.nl... (...) (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: another sensor multiplexer

thanks for the compliments Michael, but I see it more as an evolution , I used a lot of ideas of others (including yours), so you must have created one her "grand parents". Let's all continue to exchange and combine the ideas, to create new (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)