 Robotics / RCX / 1144
Re: cannot download RCX Code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 19:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, John Potter writes:
I just got my RIS last week and I've had a problem getting the IR unit to
download RCX code to the RCX unit. I can download Firmware all I want and I
downloaded RCX Command Center and tried downloading code from it and had no
problems there either.
Any suggestions?

You might try disableing the FIFO (if it has one) in the serial port
configuration. Depending on what other applications use the serial port, you
will probably want to re-enable the FIFO when using those applications.

Mike