 Robotics / RCX / 1122
    Re: Bug in RCX 2.0 beta (Was: RIS 2.0 software now in beta) —Sebastian Wangnick
   Dear fellow Lego enthusiasts, so far I did not receive any feedback to my problem report, neither from the newsgroup, nor from Lego technical support. Could somebody please try to confirm that I am not completely stupid in my analysis! Regards, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Bug in RCX 2.0 beta (Was: RIS 2.0 software now in beta) —Michael Andersen
   (...) Hi Sebastian I think you're right in your analysis and TLG may silently have fixed the problem, because if you look at the Vision Command installation, you'll find that some of the SDK DLLs are newer in that release. For fun, I copied the DLLs (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)