 Robotics / RCX / 1078
    Re: My RCX doesn't work! —Robert Fay
   I would replace the battery in the tower again. Watch the green light on the tower as you boot the computer. It should turn on once for a short time and then for a longer time as the boot sequence is completed. Check the cable connections at both (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: My RCX doesn't work! —Zhengrong Zang
   The green light always is on when I tried to find it, also when I boot PC, I think maybe the IR light is fault, what do you think? I also tried near 100 times, change different position, far or near, stand up and lie down tower or RCX/Scout, all are (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)