 Robotics / RCX / 1030
  Re: Jin Sato Book about Mibo

Where is this book? URL? I have Joe Nagata's book (japanese version) and have the english book on order, but I didn't know that Jin Sato had a book! I met him at Mindfest and asked him to write a chapter for my book, but then I never got around to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.books)

  Re: Jin Sato Book about Mibo

Ok, I'll answer my own question: (URL) I think I saw this a long time ago, but I had assumed that the "Mibo in Book!" link was referring to the Mibo on the cover of a Japanese magazine that Jin Sato had on display at Mindfest. I didn't realize it (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.books)