 Robotics / RCX / 103
102  |  104
Subject:
WebSpirit - Javascript RCX Controller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 03:55:53 GMT

Some of you may have heard of my WebSpirit, well, I've taken in, improved
appearances, cleaned up some code, and moved it to my domain. Cybermaster
support is planned. Please note, this does not control anything on my
computer! I don't know about that, *yet*. I'm considering a web->RCX
interface, but don't have a full time internet connection at the time.

WebSpirit is at http://www.ickna.com/IcknaTek/webspirit.htm

Thoughts and comments welcome!

--
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Nick / Ickna
ickna@ickna.com
http://www.ickna.com