 Robotics / RCX / 1014
    thermal sensor —John Greene
   yo whatup, does anybody happen to know what the ohmage on a mindstorms thermal sensor is? im assuming its just a thermal resistor. if any1 can lemme know itll save me the trouble of figuring it out myself with a meter and potentiometer. thanx Grath (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: thermal sensor —Michael Gasperi
    "Grath" <jgreene750@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G7s5LD.Bzq@lugnet.com... (...) thermal (...) 12K at room temperature. I've never found one like this, so you use a 10K at room temp thermistor with a 2K in series. There is a lot on this (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)