 Robotics / RCX / 101
  Re: Listening to IR via NQC

(...) You can sometimes fake it by sending "bad" codes in -raw mode with verbose mode turned on (-v) and a long timeout (-t). For example, to examine the Lego remote codes I kept typing this: nqc -v -t 2000 -raw 10 Since I didn't have an RCX around (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Listening to IR via NQC

(...) Cool, that'd be great. What I'm looking for is: nqc -listen and then all IR messages sent by the RCX via SendMessage would get dumped, one per line, in decimal, to stdout. Additional parameters could make the format be comma-delimited, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)