 Robotics / RCX / 100
    Re: Listening to IR via NQC —Matthew Miller
   (...) Yes, that is what I'm looking for. Unless anyone else knows of anything, I guess it's time to dive into the coding. :) (...) Yeah, that would work great. Does anyone have code that does this? (Don't want to reinvent the wheel...) I know of (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Listening to IR via NQC —Jack Perdue
   (...) FWIW, I did something similar to this using NQC and the Datalog. It uses variable0 for polling and letting the PC know the Datalog has some "stuff" it wants to send. (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)