 Robotics / RCX / 10
    Re: Some goals, ideas, etc. for a new bytecode interpreter (long) —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) I was not intending to limit its functionality to that performed by the RCX with the standard firmware loaded. I did say "when no new features are being exploited". The idea of flashing an identifier associated with the current program may not (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Some goals, ideas, etc. for a new bytecode interpreter (long) —John A. Tamplin
   (...) You have 4 7-segment characters which could display a 4 character text string (albeit with some of the characters being different case and some confusion between characters). (...) Adding limited functions to check the memory usage without (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)