 Robotics / RCX / *6390 (-5)
  RCX <--> Pocket PC Communication

Has anyone tried to communicate with the RCX using a pocket pc? If you have, I would like to know how. (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: seting up legos 0.2.6

Scott, I only downloaded the ones listed and got it running for the most part. I did come across a few errors which seemed to be easily solved by downloading one or two packages other packages. But I am not sure if it was just user error as compared (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: seting up legos 0.2.6

(...) Full setup of cygwin = very large You certainly need not get the XFree86 and texmf packages unless you are interested. Max. (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  seting up legos 0.2.6

when installing cygwin is it best to download all the components or just the ones listed. scott (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Lego mindstorms on Windows 95...

Or swap a USB tower for a serial one with someone - I'd certainly swap mine for a USB. "Richard Carver" <mylegostuff@thecarverzone.com> wrote in message news:E17EbGv-00054I-...box.com... That's because the current IR tower requires USB and Windows (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact