 Robotics / RCX / *5680 (-5)
  More RCX's controled by one tower ?

Heya all ! Sorry if this was discused before but is it possible to control or program for example two RCX bricks with one tower from one PC so they work indifferently from eachothers in ONE model ? - Thanx ! - Rene (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: thread class for legOS

(...) IRC, every method in C++ has an implicit parameter wich is the object itself; that's why you can't cast it. Try the following (does someone have a nicer solution?): Put runWrapper() outside the class: int runWrapper(int, char **th) { (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  thread class for legOS

I write a Thread class for LegOs with a simple interface like in Java or CommonC++. I'm using LegOs 0.2.4. Below are my work till yet. The problem is in the Method Start(). The line is marked with !!. The error message is at the end of the file. I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP Routing daemon with tcp/ip for RCX/legOS, Cybermaster/NQC

"Freddy" <mail-nowak@web.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GpzyB6.Kpt@lugnet.com... (...) A C++ class to build client application without knowing the LNPoI protocol is available for Windows and Linux now. (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Several questions

Dear Mindstormers, For months I didn't find the time to do some work with my Mindstorms equipment. So some things have changed and also new products came onto the market. I have just started work with Mindstorms again and have some (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact