 Robotics / RCX / *4940 (-5)
  Re: Dumb Q - How to get to Robolab Level5

(...) The Programmer section has four levels of Pilot and four levels of Inventor. Only the Investigator section has five levels. (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Dumb Q - How to get to Robolab Level5

I am new to Robolab. I find a level 5 in Investigator. There is a window in the top center that allows me to select Level 1 through 5. Hope this helps. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) <lwhite@pelicaneng.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Rechargeable Batteries

Hello, I'm at the point now where I need to get rechargeable batteries for the RCX. The alkaline's are just now making it anymore. Are Nicads OK or should I go the extra step and get nickel metal hydrides (Ni-MH)? How are radio shack's batteries and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  LEGO mentioned in September issue of Astronomy magazine

I just got my September 2001 issue of Astronomy magazine and there is a one page article about the LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotics Invention System, Exploration Mars, and Vision Command. Unfortunately, about 40% of the page is taken up by a picture of the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Dumb Q - How to get to Robolab Level5

I used to know this, now I can't find the reference. Anyone? Hangs his head in shame, Larry (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact